IvySE - Ivy Schema Editor
This web based mondrian schema editor is developed on the new Bootstrap framework which means it has a responsive UI that will work on mobile devices (“have a look in your mobile device”).
Some of the features in this 0.0.6 release:
- Pentaho 5.4 support
What is the road map for the next version?
- Directly opening cubes in Saiku
- New plugin template
- See cubes within your schema files
- Click on cube names to open the schema file and jump to the cube for editing
- Previewing any of your schema / cube combinations within Analyzer instead of going to Penthao's tiny selection dialog and hunting through a list.
- You can use the search box to shrink the list down to the ones you want to edit
- Sorting by anything
- Wait indicators in the Ace editor so you know that loading or saving is really taking place.
- See which cubes are visible and which are hidden.
- The plugin returns to "Sparkl" so the community can hack and add to it easily
- It is possible to show and hide the schema files once a user opens a schema. It cleans up the work space.
- About - drop down lets you get in touch with the contributors to the plugin.
- Schema validation
- Delete schema
- Create new schema
- Live preview with Penatho Analyser and/or Saiku pluigns
- Features and bugs fixed on others components
- Web Browser Based
- List existing Mondrian Schemas
- Edit Mondrian Schemas
- Based on Bootstrap