Simple python script to remotely monitor key system resources (CPU. memory, Net and Disk IO). Stats are presented in form of live graphs.
- presents CPU utilization (summarized for all CPUs), Memory usage (physical and swap) and Net and Disk I/O (kB/s)
- Web based interface with live graphs
- can pause updates
- can change update interval
- multiple web clients (up to a limit) with possibility for different update intervals in each
- efficient communication (via websocket), lightweighted server (python gevent), efficient data collection
depends on following python libraries - that must be installed (recent versions) before starting this script: gevent, gevent-socketio, paste, psutil
then just run and connect with browser to given port - http://your_address:8000
Licensed under GPL v3.
Version History: 0.1 - Initial Version