This package provides the Android specific functionality. The released jars for this include the [ormlite-core] https://github.com/j256/ormlite-core) package as well. Users that are connecting to SQL databases via JDBC connections should download the ormlite-jdbc package instead of this Android one.
- For more background on ORMLite, see the ormlite-core repo.
- For more information, visit the ORMLite home page.
- Online documentation can be found off the home page. Here's the getting started docs. Here are the code Javadocs.
- Browse the code on the git repository. (Coverage is low because most of this needs to be tested on an Android simulator)
- Maven packages are published via
Enjoy, Gray Watson
Maven packages are published via which includes the ormlite-core classes.
For JDBC usage:
<dependency> <groupId>com.j256.ormlite</groupId> <artifactId>ormlite-android</artifactId> <version>6.0</version> </dependency>
ChangeLog Release Notes
The ChangeLog file comes from the ormlite-core repository. See the ChangeLog.txt file.