Releases · j256/simplejmx
- Upgraded HtmlUnit to 2.70.0 for security reasons.
- Fixed the doc version.
- Make the optional jetty webserver spawn daemon threads.
- Went back to Jetty 8 because I don't want to force folks to java8 yet.
- Added better thread dispatcher for Jetty for web-server. Not sure why they didn't get that right.
- Bumped the Jetty version again to require 9.3.24.
- Moved to requiring Java 1.7 (overdue).
- Bumped the Jetty version to require 9 which removed security warnings on github.
- Added environment map arguments to constructor. Thanks to nicoulaj.
- Made JmxServer and JmxWebServer be Closeable.
- Ton of improvements to tests to get them to work with circle-ci and (I suspect) other systems.
- Added optional address to the jmx web server constructor.
- Small tweaks to web output.
- Added some improvements to JmxBean to be easier to configure.
- Moved to requiring Java 1.6.
- Fixed the handling of base classes by removing duplicate fields and methods. Sigh.
- Added handling of base classes for field and method discovery with reflection MBean and publish-all wrapper.