Composable, cachable, lazy trees of Redis set operations
Author: Jamie Matthews. Follow me on Twitter.
Full documentation is available at http://j4mie.github.com/rediset.
- Split huge rediset.py file into a package
- Add support for weighted sorted sets. Thanks to Thomas Parslow for the contribution.
- Fix broken SortedSet slicing behaviour and broken tests.
- Range views now support more operations, eg len(), proxied through to their parent SortedSet
- Rename "reversed" range view to "descending"
- Add support for range views on sorted sets; ss.reversed and ss.withscores
- Correct argument ordering bug in SETEX call.
- All keys that are automatically generated by Rediset (to store the results of operations, etc) are now prefixed to distinguish them from user data.
- Rediset can now (optionally) MD5 hash all of the keys it generates.
- Refactoring to remove internal Redis wrapper class
- Add support for zremrangebyrank and zremrangebyscore to sorted sets
- Rework documentation, now at http://j4mie.github.com/rediset
- Add initial support for sorted sets
- Ensure empty sets are cached correctly
- Add support for operation between sets, eg
- Initial release. Very experimental.
You can install Rediset from PyPI:
pip install rediset
Rediset is an abstraction of Redis sets and set operations.
To contribute: fork the repository, make your changes, add some tests, commit, push to a feature branch, and open a pull request.
Rediset is tested with nose. Clone the repository,
create a virtualenv, then run
pip install -r requirements.txt. Then, simply type
nosetests to find and run all the tests.
This is free and unencumbered software released into the public domain.
Anyone is free to copy, modify, publish, use, compile, sell, or distribute this software, either in source code form or as a compiled binary, for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, and by any means.
In jurisdictions that recognize copyright laws, the author or authors of this software dedicate any and all copyright interest in the software to the public domain. We make this dedication for the benefit of the public at large and to the detriment of our heirs and successors. We intend this dedication to be an overt act of relinquishment in perpetuity of all present and future rights to this software under copyright law.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
For more information, please refer to http://unlicense.org/