Ever wanted to jump to a specific part of Undertale easily?
Flowey's Time Machine already makes save files,
but you have to backup them and stuff, every time... And Annoying dog could appear :|
Welp, I'm here to fix that!
UndertaleSandbox does a few things.
- It searches for downloaded file0 and ini files. (Reads latest modified)
- If any file was not found, it uses the existing file.
- You can specify alternative file paths in command line arguments.
- It backs everything up.
- It tries to remove annoying dog (resolving conflicts).
- It copies the files over.
- It starts undertale.
- It restores the backups.
Now, it might not work for you. But hopefully, you can resolve that by editing
.ui_config file and set paths to their correct values.
- Cross platform
- Simple to use
- Configuration file
- Command line arguments (run with --help)
The program should backup your data, but just in case anything goes wrong:
I take no responsibility if any data is lost.
Now now, it's just a game anyways. Don't worry, it'll probably be fine.