- April 14 2014
- Build process completely reworked and automated via Grunt + Travis CI.
- August 23 2013
- Added bitfield support (was considered to be borrowed from jBinary, but implemented faster and simpler version).
- Completely dynamic one-time write* definition for all the set* methods.
- Restructured tests using Mocha's BDD style, so now possible to test separate features and/or engines.
- May 15 2013
- jDataView got own account! More projects and demos coming soon.
- May 30 2013:
- RReverser added support for UTF-8 strings
- Added support for 64-bit signed and unsigned integers (with precision loss outside the ±2^53 range when using primitive JS numbers due to IEEE.754 restrictions)
- Added support for CanvasPixelArray as fast byte array for browsers that don't support Typed Arrays yet (like IE9)
- Refactored code.
- Added ability to test library on all the engines that are supported on current platform at once.
- Added JSHint configuration according to project code guidelines and implemented corresponding QUnit test.
- April 8 2013:
- mmthomas implemented support for denormalized float values in setters
- March 16 2013:
- RReverser added support for setters in all supported implementations!
- Performance improvements changing lower level constructs and type of inner buffers
- Addition of [gs]etBytes, write*, wrapBuffer and slice helpers
- Added support for any Array-like byte storage as input (Array, Uint8Array, Arguments, jQuery(Array), ...)
- Added ability to create empty buffer (and operate on it) by passing count of bytes to wrapBuffer.
- June 30 2012: Thanks to Mithgol for the changes!
- Changed default to big endian from little endian to be compatible with DataView specification
- Dropped support for NodeJS < 0.5.5, it was buggy anyway
- Fixed an issue where ArrayBuffer would not work on NodeJS
- Moved the compatibility checks outside of the read functions for hopefully better performance
- December 22 2011: Added IE6-9 support by scintill
- November 30 2011:
- Added NodeJS Buffer support + NPM Package.
- Added support for NaN and Infinity in the float shim.
- Fixed bugs using non zero
byteOffsetand added more bound checks.
- September 21 2011: Added a missing
littleEndianargument on getInt16.
- April 28 2011: Seeking to the end of file no longer throws an error.
- April 26 2011: Fixed a bug with extremely large unsigned 32bit being considered as signed. (Solution).
- April 8 2011: Added littleEndian argument on the constructor. Opera 11.50 does not fully implement DataView, improved check.
Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time