- April 14 2014
- Build process completely reworked and automated via Grunt + Travis CI.
- August 23 2013
- Added bitfield support (was considered to be borrowed from jBinary, but implemented faster and simpler version).
- Completely dynamic one-time write* definition for all the set* methods.
- Restructured tests using Mocha's BDD style, so now possible to test separate features and/or engines.
- May 15 2013
- jDataView got own account! More projects and demos coming soon.
- May 30 2013:
- RReverser added support for UTF-8 strings
- Added support for 64-bit signed and unsigned integers (with precision loss outside the ±2^53 range when using primitive JS numbers due to IEEE.754 restrictions)
- Added support for CanvasPixelArray as fast byte array for browsers that don't support Typed Arrays yet (like IE9)
- Refactored code.
- Added ability to test library on all the engines that are supported on current platform at once.
- Added JSHint configuration according to project code guidelines and implemented corresponding QUnit test.
- April 8 2013:
- mmthomas implemented support for denormalized float values in setters
- March 16 2013:
- RReverser added support for setters in all supported implementations!
- Performance improvements changing lower level constructs and type of inner buffers
- Addition of [gs]etBytes, write*, wrapBuffer and slice helpers
- Added support for any Array-like byte storage as input (Array, Uint8Array, Arguments, jQuery(Array), ...)
- Added ability to create empty buffer (and operate on it) by passing count of bytes to wrapBuffer.
- June 30 2012: Thanks to Mithgol for the changes!
- Changed default to big endian from little endian to be compatible with DataView specification
- Dropped support for NodeJS < 0.5.5, it was buggy anyway
- Fixed an issue where ArrayBuffer would not work on NodeJS
- Moved the compatibility checks outside of the read functions for hopefully better performance
- December 22 2011: Added IE6-9 support by scintill
- November 30 2011:
- Added NodeJS Buffer support + NPM Package.
- Added support for NaN and Infinity in the float shim.
- Fixed bugs using non zero
byteOffsetand added more bound checks.
- September 21 2011: Added a missing
littleEndianargument on getInt16.
- April 28 2011: Seeking to the end of file no longer throws an error.
- April 26 2011: Fixed a bug with extremely large unsigned 32bit being considered as signed. (Solution).
- April 8 2011: Added littleEndian argument on the constructor. Opera 11.50 does not fully implement DataView, improved check.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time