jMetal project Web site
jMetal is a Java-based framework for multi-objective optimization with metaheuristics. The last stable version is 6.0. The most recent documentation is hosted in https://jmetal.readthedocs.io.
The current development version (6.1-SNAPSHOT) is a Maven project structured in the following sub-projects:
|jmetal-lab||Experimentation and visualization|
|jmetal-auto||Auto-design and configuration|
Comments and suggestions are welcome.
- [12/13/2022] jMetal 6.0 is released.
- [9/12/2022] The master branch has been renamed main.
- [7/5/2022] The jMetal project adopts Java 14.
- [5/23/2022] Algorithm AGE-MOEA-II. Contribution of Annibale Panichella (@apanichella).
- [5/9/2022] Algorithm AGE-MOEA. Contribution of Annibale Panichella (@apanichella).
- [3/28/2022] The CF benchmark of constrained multi-objective problems, defined in Constrained Multiobjective Optimization: Test Problem Construction and Performance Evaluations, has been included.
- [3/28/2022] The constraint handling code has been refactorized and the documentation has been updated.
- [9/6/2021] Release 5.11
- [9/6/2021] The jMetal project adopts Java 13.
- [7/6/2021] The LSMOP benchmark is available.
- [2/19/2021] The Solution interface has been refactorized.
- [2/19/2021] New implementation of quality indicators to remove the dependence of jMetal classes. Now, all of them accept as a parameter a matrix containing objective values.
- [1/21/2021] Added the MicroFAME multi-objective genetic algorith, described in: Alejandro Santiago, Bernabé Dorronsoro, Héctor Fraire, Patricia Ruíz: Micro-Genetic algorithm with fuzzy selection of operators for multi-Objective optimization: microFAME. Swarm and Evolutionary Computation, V.61, March 2021. DOI. Contributed by Alejandro Santiago.