Due date Plugin
Clone this wiki locally
This plugin gives you a keyboard shortcut (Control key + Period key) to add a due date to a task.
Example: () I need to install this plugin in ZimWiki [d:2015-02-26]
You can change the format within the dates.list file. The dates.list file can be accessed via
the date function and the keyboard shortcut (Control key + D key).
Standard is [d: %Y-%m-%d]
Value add of the due date plugin:
- quicker access to due date
- add x days to due date (number of days to be added can be changed within the plugin configuration)
- show due date in entry boxes for easier changing (+ press c for calendar)
- show calendar for selecting due date
- change existing due date in a line
Click this link and save the page as a file (duedate.py) into the plugins folder of Zim Wiki
Within Windows, the plugins folder is here (Zim Version > 0.62): %appdata% and then \Roaming\zim\data\zim\plugins