New (Jan 14, 2017): This project is not maintained anymore.
Miscellaneous Python projects that use the library "jabbapylib" (https://github.com/jabbalaci/jabbapylib). This project can be considered as a demo for jabbapylib. However, the small projects here are fully functional ones.
- Author: Laszlo Szathmary, 2011 (email@example.com)
- Website: https://pythonadventures.wordpress.com/2011/09/06/jabbapylib/
- GitHub: https://github.com/jabbalaci/JabbaPyLib-in-Action
Make sure that jabbapylib is set up properly. For more information, please refer to the README of jabbapylib at https://github.com/jabbalaci/jabbapylib.
- Prints a summary about the number of visits on your wordpress blog.
- Download galleries from fuskator.com's main page.
- By default, it waits some seconds between downloading two images. Be nice with the webserver ;)
- Website: http://wp.me/p154LQ-dx
- Analyze the statistics page of Project Euler (http://projecteuler.net/index.php?section=statistics) and make a new stat. page where the countries are sorted by strength.
./countries.py [-a | -r]# absolute or relative strength; output is written to