Note: This changelog is not very complete.
- Update to jQuery 3.3 and Bootstrap 4.
- Major changes on the bootstrap form framework to ensure consistency accross all forms.
- View HTTP upload limits at
- Add social media and meta tags for clients and registration page.
- Add a sitemap to help search engines discover content
- The past few days saw massive updates to the German translation as well as some more content updates to the clients page.
- Email address used in registration is now stored as note to address activities.
- HTTP headers are now stored in all address activities.
- Ability to delete XEP-0363 uploads in the webinterface.
- Add Twitter/Opengraph/meta tags to start page.
- The blog list page (the overview of blog posts) now lists autogenerated summaries.
- RSS and Atom feeds now contain logos and correctly generated summaries. They are valid HTML and most HTML tags are stripped.
- Start working on the ability to block users from the admin interface.
- Add an Atom feed.
- Add a robots.txt file and a favicon.
- Add meta tags for Facebook Opengraph and Twitter cards.
- Add a meta description and canonical URL.
- Update Readme.md
- the right sidebar no longer wraps in "small" devices (e.g. a half-width window on a full-hd screen).
- Add a
- and/or -note between GPG fingerprint and key upload, to make sure it's clear you don't have to do both.
- Add a RSS 2.0 feed to the main page and individual blog posts.
- Check if the domain of an email address exists when registering or setting a new email address.
- Remove users from the database that (no longer) exist on the XMPP server.
- More consistently use variable names.
- Fix anonymous contact form.
- Verious documentation updates (templatetags, dependencies, use numpydoc, ...)
- Various admin interface improvements:
- Filter users by if they have a confirmed email address or if they were created on the server. (Older users do not have a confirmed email address but do exists on the server)
- Admin action to resend confirmation emails. As a precaution, this only sends emails for users that are not yet created on the XMPP server.
- GPG keys:
- List with their validity status and if they are usable (not expired and not revoked)
- Keys are now searchable by fingerprint, username and email.
- List filter for the
Refreshadmin action to refresh keys from keyserver.
- Admin action
Resendfor resending confirmation keys.
- Logging: Celery tasks that raise an (uncaught) exception, send an email.
- Email addresses from forms are now consistently lower-cased.
- Import public key of signer when sending signed email.
- Start Sphinx documenation (build with
make -C doc html). You can view the documentation at https://jabber.at/doc
- Check Syntax with
- Add an overview of XEP-0363 uploads to the user page.
- Add the
format_filesizetemplate filter to display a filesize in a human-readable form.
- Update the contact form to display information and mention our chatroom.
- Remove jumbotron about how this is still a beta page.
- Improve logging configuration to make sure that logging calls are properly logged in any
configuration, via uWSGI and Celery.
log.error()and exceptions in Celery tasks are now mailed to admins.
- The set-language view (
/api/set-lang/) no longer fails if any query parameter is missing. The query string is also passed via the
- Remove dependency for python-gnupg (we use pygpgme now).
- Do not CC the message to anonymous users, to make sure that the contact form cannot be abused to send SPAM.
- Set the Reply-To header to the contact address and the users address. That way we can just hit "Reply" to answer more quickly.
- Add the IP-Address that submitted the contact form is passed in the
- The user currently logged in, if any, is passed in the
- Add the users GPG keys as attachement, if he has configured any.