Builds websites from source and deploys them through FTP.
gulp [build,deploy,disperse] [--site=domain.com] [--filter=glob]
build, deploy, disperse
Specify task(s) to perform on site(s).
Generates site files from
- Handlebars files are compiled with
- Previously built files whose contents haven't changed are left untouched, while leftovers are pruned.
Uploads site files from
build/ to their remote location as defined in
- Currently supported protocols are
- Only changed files are uploaded and there's no pruning.
Performs both the build and deploy tasks in succession.
Default: sites with
active: true in
Specify site by domain.
Filter site files by glob. See node-glob for the glob syntax.
sites: yoursite.com: active: true url: https://yoursite.com/ formTarget: https://yoursite.com/target.php analyticsEnabled: false analyticsId: UA- protocol: ftp host: ftp.yoursite.com port: 21 timeout: remotePath: /www user: pass: template: description: pages: homepage: HTML page title goes here [...] contact: Page names become urls, i.e. yoursite.com/contact
- Fred Steegmans (u/jabman)