Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Join hyperopt-announce for email notifications of releases and important updates (very low traffic).
- Installation Notes - mostly just for MongoDB so far
- FMin - basic tutorial on how to use hyperopt to minimize a function
- Parallelizing with MongoDB - parallel search for long-running trial evaluations
- Interfacing with Other Languages - for optimizing objectives implemented in C, Matlab, etc.
- Related projects - examples of hyperopt usage, related and alternative projects
- Citing hyperopt - how to cite in publications
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.