Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Drag and Drop this Install image in your running Eclipse workspace
or use the update site: Eclipse -> Help -> Install new software
- Create New png images
- Pick a color from the palette or from the current image and draw your modifications
- Undo/Redo, Select/Select all, Copy/Paste/Cut, Delete
- Transparency editor for gif and png files. Remove those white backgrounds from your plugins.
- Zoom and original size functionalities
- Image Property page
- Windows -> Show view -> EcliPaint -> Icon Manager
- Select, view and save multiple base and overlay icons combinations at the same time.
- Small gallery included.
- Flip/Rotate, Scale and Color category including Disable and Gray effect.
- Drop images from the workspace, filesystem or from the editor itself.
- Drag images to save in the workspace or filesystem.
- Crawl icons from your Eclipse installations and reuse them.
- Crawl icons from Eclipse ISharedImages. (use this constant names directly in extensions icon fields at plugin.xml, copy&paste the code in your classes, Save them as images if you want to modify them).
- Crawl potentially whitebackground icons.
- Show the icons directly in the workspace (all of them or only those in the icons folder).