Drag and Drop this Install image in your running Eclipse workspace
or use the update site: Eclipse -> Help -> Install new software
- Create New png images
- Pick a color from the palette or from the current image and draw your modifications
- Undo/Redo, Select/Select all, Copy/Paste/Cut, Delete
- Transparency editor for gif and png files. Remove those white backgrounds from your plugins.
- Zoom and original size functionalities
- Image Property page
- Windows -> Show view -> EcliPaint -> Icon Manager
- Select, view and save multiple base and overlay icons combinations at the same time.
- Small gallery included.
- Flip/Rotate, Scale and Color category including Disable and Gray effect.
- Drop images from the workspace, filesystem or from the editor itself.
- Drag images to save in the workspace or filesystem.
- Crawl icons from your Eclipse installations and reuse them.
- Crawl icons from Eclipse ISharedImages. (use this constant names directly in extensions icon fields at plugin.xml, copy&paste the code in your classes, Save them as images if you want to modify them).
- Crawl potentially whitebackground icons.
- Show the icons directly in the workspace (all of them or only those in the icons folder).