Update a gist to contain your weekly plays on Last.fm
📌 ✨For more pinned-gist projects like this one, check out: https://github.com/matchai/awesome-pinned-gists
This code was heavily inspired by @JohnPhamous's strava-box.
🎒 Prep Work
- Create a new public GitHub Gist (https://gist.github.com/)
- Create a token with the
gistscope and copy it. (https://github.com/settings/tokens/new)
- Create a Last.fm Application (https://www.last.fm/api/account/create)
- Copy the
🖥 Project Setup
- Fork this repo
- Log into CircleCI with your GitHub (https://circleci.com/vcs-authorize/)
- Click on "Add Projects" on the sidebar
- Set up a project with the newly created fork
- Go to Project Settings > Environment Variables
- Add the following environment variables:
- GIST_ID: The ID portion from your gist url
- GITHUB_TOKEN: The GitHub token generated above.
- LASTFM_KEY: The API key you got from creating a Last.fm API account.
- LFMUSERNAME: Your Last.fm username.
Feel free to use the GitHub Sponsor button to donate towards my work if you're feeling generous <3