Fast, Reliable and Elegant Reproducible Research
exreport has been conceived to obtain robust and transparent reproducibility when developing scientific publishable results. Describe your experiments and your analysis in an exreport script and reproduce publish-ready descriptive statistics, tables, plots and many more with a single click.
Check our dedicated wwebsite and documentation:
Subscribe to our user mailing list:
(We use the group to track the active users of the package so we appreciate it very much if you subscribe)
Install from github via devtools
# install.packages("devtools") devtools::install_github("jacintoarias/exreport")
- Define a data model to organice and process your experiments.
- Evaluate your experimental data by using powerful statistical tests.
- Visualice your data by generating beautiful plots and tables.
- Comunicate generate interactive HTML reports and use it to export the elements toyour paper or to discuss the results with your coleages.
- Repeat instantly and have robust reproducibility of your results by using your exreport script.
See it in action in our website experiments.
Collaborate with us in github by identifying bugs, requesting new features or programming yourself!