Brackets Script Builder
Allows to run programs contained in one file (can be used for Scala, Java, Python, Ruby, Node, C++, Bash) from Brackets and display results in panel. It is possible to create own build systems via 'Edit > Script Builder Configuration' menu item and editing opened JSON file (you need to restart Brackets afterwards).
Based on Brackets Builder (http://github.com/Vhornets/brackets-builder).
I add to the original one a framework management and also an OS detection for execution Add frameworks over the UI
- Alt-F12 to show the dialog for framework choice / add.
- Alt-F8 to launch the environment.
- Alt-F1 to run current file as a script.
- F10 to compile current file.
- F11 to run compilation result.