###Vector and spectrum analyzer functionality for the RTL_SDR
Currently, data is taken from the rtl_sdr binary via stdout:
rtl_sdr -f 800000000 - | ./vectplot
jackc@dev0 ~/Projects/vectorplot $ rtl_sdr -f 800000000 -|./vectplot >>> Reading samples from stdin... Found 1 device(s): 0: Generic, RTL2832U, SN: 77771111153705700 Using device 0: Generic RTL2832U Found Elonics E4000 tuner Tuned to 800000000 Hz. Reading samples in async mode... ^CSignal caught, exiting! User cancel, exiting...
Output from rtl_sdr is passed through to the console, since it's writing samples to stdin and info to stderr.
###What currently works:
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Vector Analyzer (IQ constelation plotting)
- Spectrum analyzer peak hold
- Constelation plot slow decay
- Freq error and clock sync
- Network support (receive samples from rtl_tcp)
- RTL_SDR libary support (needed for gain and freq control)