A Reddit front page scraper that finds trending words from the top 25 posts (not user specific).
LOOKING TO IMPLEMENT:
- Longest words.
- Persistant data - keep the old data when the program is restarted.
- Display data graphically.
- Scrape specific subreddits.
- Search for specific words and display their position in the trending list.
- Better list of rejected words - a lot still missing.
- Posts titles with quotes in them are not properly searched for. Should be a simple fix.
- Data is lost between restarts.
- MEMORY LEAK? Hits 100% CPU and crashes after so many hours.