Make PuTTY pretty and apply modern PuTTY settings.
- Download one of the .reg files found in this repository.
- Open the downloaded file in a text editor.
FOO%20BARwith the PuTTY session name you would like to modify.
- Save your edit.
- Double click the .reg file.
- You're done! Launch the PuTTY session you modified to see how it looks.
- Solarized color scheme
- 256 color support
- UTF-8 character support
- Consolas 12pt ClearType font
- Linux style copy-and-pasting (middle click to paste)
- Scrollback buffer set to 2000 lines
- Seconds between keepalives set to 59
- Mouse pointer hides while typing
- Initial window size set to 80x40