A simple Question and Answers web-app built using Laravel 5.
Check out the live-demo at: http://jackyefubuntu16.southeastasia.cloudapp.azure.com/laravelqa/public
- Create a database named
laravelqa_dbin your MySQL/MariaDB database server
- Setup your LAMP environment and copy the project folders and files into your
- Configure your hostname and database credential in the
php artisan migrateto setup the database
- If you are using a Linux-based machine, you need to give the following permission
chmod -R 755 laravelqa
chmod -R o+w laravelqa/storage
What is this?
Basically it's a poor-man Stack Overflow (very very, VERY poor)
- Asking questions
- Posting answers
- Voting up questions/answers
- Accept an answer
- Very basic user registration and login
This is a very-simple project that I worked on in a short period of time to learn and get myself familiar with Laravel 5.
Currently, I have no plan to work on this, for an indefinite amount of time. Feel free to fork the repo to modify it as you see fit.