Auto-closes tabs which you haven't used in awhile.
- The Corral: Stores tabs which have been auto-closed so you can re-open as required.
- Exclude list: Provide the urls or domain names of the sites you never want auto-closed.
- Tab Lock: Pick open tabs to "lock". Locked tabs will not be auto-closed.
- Configurable: Pick how long a tab should be considered ready to close and how many tabs should be open at a minimum.
- Smart: Doesn't autoclose pinned tabs, doesn't close all your tabs, just enough to make your browser usable.
Usage / Installation
- Install the extension
- Click on the icon next to the URL bar.
- Tab Corral
- Stores tabs which have been auto-closed.
- Tab Lock
- Selectively lock tabs which you want to stay open
- Whitelist certain URLs to never be closed.
- Set the # of minutes to wait before closing an inactive tab.
- Set the ideal # of tabs to have in your browser.
- Pause the auto-close behavior if the browser has been idle