Jacob Eisenstein jacobeisenstein
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- United States
- Joined on
- gt-nlp-class 31 Course materials for Georgia Tech CS 4650 and 7650, "Natural Language"
- gt-css-class 18 Georgia Tech graduate seminar on computational social science
- DPMM 17 Dirichlet process mixture model code in Matlab. Sampling and variational.
- SAGE 15 Sparse Additive Generative Model of Text
- jos-gender-2014 7 Software for the paper "Gender and Lexical Variation in Social Media" with David Bamman and Tyler Schnoebelen
Contributions in the last year 199 total Jul 29, 2014 – Jul 29, 2015
Longest streak 5 days August 25 – August 29
Current streak 0 days Last contributed