Exploration of the open-source intelligence tool Maltego. Included are a template for local transforms, some penetration testing transforms, and a few social engineering transforms to get new users up and running with the tool and demonstrate some of the power in visualizing these sorts of datasets.
- Add a new graph
- Add new entity type, e.g. MyTransforms from the Manage tab
- Add a new local transform from the Manage tab
- After entering basic info. and linking to created entity type, link to python interpreter location, e.g. /usr/bin/python
- toy_xform.py is the basic local transform you're looking for, add it as your own entity and enjoy experimenting
- Take a look at the other transforms, but be sure to define your entity types when plugging them into Maltego
- MaltegoTransform.py is Paterva's python API for local transforms