Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Some projects using JSON-Fortran
Feel free to update this list to include your own project.
- Copernicus -- Spacecraft Trajectory Design and Optimization Program
- EMsoft -- Electron Microscopy Diffraction and Image Computations
- feff85exafs -- Feff for EXAFS: Open Source theoretical EXAFS fitting standards
- OpenPDE -- Open Environment for solving PDE
- CPL Library -- Communications and topology management system for coupling any CFD solver to any molecular dynamics code written in either Python, C, C++ or Fortran.
- PLMC -- A simple Physics of Liquids Monte Carlo simulation code
- J. Williams, R. D. Falck, and I. B. Beekman. "Application of Modern Fortran to Spacecraft Trajectory Design and Optimization", 2018 Space Flight Mechanics Meeting, AIAA SciTech Forum, (AIAA 2018-1451)
- M. D. Hanwell, W. A. de Jong, and C. J. Harris, "Open chemistry: RESTful web APIs, JSON, NWChem and the modern web application", J Cheminform. 2017; 9: 55.
- J. Hodson, D. F. Hunsaker, and R. Spall, "Wing Optimization using Dual Number Automatic Differentiation in MachUp", 55th AIAA Aerospace Sciences, 2017.
- E. Pagone, M. Jolly, and K Salonitis, "The Development of a Tool to Promote Sustainability in Casting Processes", Procedia CIRP, Vol. 55, 2016, p. 53–58.
- J. Williams, "A New Plugin Architecture for the Copernicus Spacecraft Trajectory Optimization Program", AAS/AIAA Astrodynamics Specialist Conference, Vail, Colorado, Aug. 2015. AAS 15-606.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.