Algorithm by Mathieu Jacomy.
Plugin by Guillaume Plique.
This plugin implements ForceAtlas2, a force-directed layout algorithm.
For optimization purposes, the algorithm's computations are delegated to a web worker.
Starts or unpauses the layout. It is possible to pass a configuration if this is the first time you start the layout.
Pauses the layout.
Changes the layout's configuration.
Completely stops the layout and terminates the assiociated worker. You can still restart it later, but a new worker will have to initialize.
Returns whether ForceAtlas2 is running.
- linLogMode: boolean
- outboundAttractionDistribution boolean
- adjustSizes boolean
- edgeWeightInfluence number
- scalingRatio number
- strongGravityMode boolean
- gravity number
- barnesHutOptimize boolean
true: should we use the algorithm's Barnes-Hut to improve repulsion's scalability (
O(nlog(n)))? This is useful for large graph but harmful to small ones.
- barnesHutTheta number
- slowDown number
- startingIterations integer
1: number of iterations to be run before the first render.
- iterationsPerRender integer
1: number of iterations to be run before each render.
- worker boolean
true: should the layout use a web worker?
- workerUrl string : path to the worker file if needed because your browser does not support blob workers.
- The layout won't stop by itself, so if you want it to stop, you will have to trigger it explicitly.