[![NPM version][npm-image]][npm-url] [![Build Status][travis-image]][travis-url] [![Dependency Status][daviddm-image]][daviddm-url] [npm-image]: https://badge.fury.io/js/generator-ui-component.svg [npm-url]: https://npmjs.org/package/generator-ui-component [travis-image]: https://travis-ci.org/jacopotarantino/generator-ui-component.svg?branch=master [travis-url]: https://travis-ci.org/jacopotarantino/generator-ui-component [daviddm-image]: https://david-dm.org/jacopotarantino/generator-ui-component.svg?theme=shields.io [daviddm-url]: https://david-dm.org/jacopotarantino/generator-ui-component
npm install -g yo npm install -g generator-ui-component
Then generate your new project:
mkdir my-fancy-component && cd $_ yo ui-component
Make sure to run the sample test suite to make sure things are working as expected:
Then get started working. A basic
index.html file is provided for you to prove out your UI component as quickly as possible.
open index.html npm start
All content copyright © Jacopo Tarantino. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/deed.en_US.
- use npm postInstall hook to run environment config with
- is this the same as dylang/npm-check?
- git hooks
- Tests for the generator itself
- Boilerplate CI integration
- Automatically connect to CI?
- Support for codeclimate
- Automatic setup
- automatic sending of code coverage stats
- Support for react/polymer/angular/events/pouchdb/isomorphism
- Github pages support
- semantic release
- for both the generator and the generated output
- readme badges
- replace livereload with that and parallelshell