Hello. This is an example app using the following techniques:
- For authentication, it uses Passport-Local-Mongoose
- For testing, it uses Mocha, Chai and SuperAgent
- For environment variables it uses dotenv-node
- In Angular, the ui router is used over ng-route.
- The wonderful template is the free bootstrap theme from Stanley.
Prequisites are Node.js and MongoDb. It works on OSX, Linux (Ubuntu 14.04 and up and Fedora 21). Not sure about Windows.
git clone https://github.com/jacqinthebox/Restaurant.git
CD into the folder.
npm -g install dotenv npm install
Start the app with:
NODE_ENV=example node server.js
Note that you can log on with:
username: email@example.com password: admin
May you have suggestions for improvement, they are very welcome! Please visit us at The ButtonFactory.