Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
neo4jphp is a PHP library wrapping the Neo4j graph database.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Nodes and Relationships
- Cypher and Gremlin Queries
- Cypher Transactions
Questions and Feedback
Constructive feedback is always welcome!
File all bug reports and feature requests as issues on GitHub.
If you have any questions about neo4jphp, Stack Overflow is the best place to ask them. Make sure all questions are tagged with
php. Additionally, the Neo4j forums are a great source of information and help for Neo4j and graph databases in general. If you ask a question about neo4jphp on the forums, please indicate in your message that you are using the REST interface and accessing it via PHP.
All contributions are welcome! If you wish to contribute, please read the following guidelines:
- Before implementing new features, open an issue describing the feature.
- Include unit tests for any bug fixes or new features.
- Include only one bug fix or new feature per pull request.
- Make sure all unit tests run before submitting a pull request.
- Follow the coding style of the existing code: tabs for indentation, class/method braces on newlines, spaces after commas, etc.
- Contributing code means that you agree that any contributed code, documentation, or other artifacts may be released under the same license as the rest of the library.
Quick Contributor Setup
Install the developer tools:
> composer install --dev
After making your changes, run the unit tests and code style checker:
> vendor/bin/phing ci
Run only unit tests:
> vendor/bin/phing test
Run only style checker:
> vendor/bin/phing cs
Pull requests will not be accepted unless all tests pass and all code meets the existing style guidelines.