Jaiberdroid is an object-relational mapping (ORM) library for Android and SQLite.
With only some lines of code we can map databases tables with Java objects. This framework provides a complete functionality for conversion of objects and persistence in SQLite databases.
- Fixed problem with double and float values.
- Added boolean data type.
- Added control of Date data type.
- Supressed load of default value when field is nullable.
- Imprevements in code.
0.5 beta (2013/05/27)
- Jaiberdroid log setting and debug queries added.
- Added default value tag.
- Fixed a problem updating database.
- Added custom SQL queries execution.
- Update and delete methods returns number of rows updated.
- Fixed a problem with delete queries.
- Added index tag.
- Optimized configuration loading system.
Version 0.5 alpha (2013/05/06)
- Initial version.