How to deploy a simple Plotly Dash app on Heroku
- You can view the finished app on Heroku.
- Take a moment to read my Medium post about deploying Dash apps.
- I also have a gallery of simple Dash apps for learning here.
- If you'd like to learn even more about Plotly Dash, check out my tutorial repo on github!.
- If you'd like to tinker with the colors of your app, try using HEX codes from HTML Color Codes.
assetsfolder contains a file called
favicon.ico-- you can find and download customized favicons here. Just replace the current favicon with a new one.
- Plotly Dash apps can only be viewed in a modern browser (like Chrome or Mozilla). They won't render in antediluvian browsers such as Microsoft.