grafica is a simple and configurable plotting library for Processing. With it you can easily create 2D plots that will enjoy the full interactive capabilities of Processing.
- Make fancy scatter and linear plots that update in real time.
- Display histograms in the vertical and horizontal directions.
- Add several layers with different properties to the same plot.
- It works both with linear and logarithmic scales.
- Automatic axis tick determination.
- Interactive zooming and panning. Make your data move!
- Add labels to your points and display them with one click.
- You can use svg files and PShapes to represent your points.
- Highly customizable. Defaults are nice, but you can tweak almost everything.
- Processing coding style. If you are used to work with Processing, grafica will be very easy.
- It comes with a good set of examples.
- It's open source. grafica is under the GNU Lesser General Public License. You can find the complete source code here.