- Make fancy scatter and linear plots that update in real time.
- Display histograms in the vertical and horizontal directions.
- Add several layers with different properties to the same plot.
- It works both with linear and logarithmic scales.
- Automatic axis tick determination.
- Interactive zooming and panning. Make your data move!
- Add labels to your points and display them with one click.
- You can use images to represent your points.
- Highly customizable. Defaults are nice, but you can tweak almost everything.
- Processing coding style. If you are used to work with Processing (or p5.js), grafica.js will be very easy.
- It comes with a good set of examples. Check them live at openprocessing and JSFiddle.
- It's open source. grafica.js is under the GNU Lesser General Public License. You can find the complete source code here.