ofxGrafica is a simple and configurable plotting library for openFrameworks. It's the C++ version of the grafica Processing library. With it you can easily create 2D plots that will enjoy the full interactive capabilities of openFrameworks.
- Make fancy scatter and linear plots that update in real time.
- Display histograms in the vertical and horizontal directions.
- Add several layers with different properties to the same plot.
- It works both with linear and logarithmic scales.
- Automatic axis tick determination.
- Interactive zooming and panning. Make your data move!
- Add labels to your points and display them with one click.
- You can use images to represent your points.
- Highly customizable. Defaults are nice, but you can tweak almost everything.
- openFrameworks coding style. If you are used to work with OF, ofxGrafica will be very easy.
- It comes with a good set of examples.
- It's open source. ofxGrafica is under the MIT License. You can find the complete source code here.
Simply copy the ofxGrafica folder into the
Tested with openFrameworks v0.10.0 linux64.