Unity3d Runtime Debug Draw
Single file debuging DrawLine/DrawText/etc that works in both Scene/Game view, also works in built PC/mobile builds.
- Draw debug lines in built players.
- Additional goodies like draw text, attach texts and else.
- Good old single file library.
- Calls can be easily compiled away in release builds.
Download RuntimeDebugDraw and drop it into your project and you're done. Remember to read the header comments or it might work as intended.
- Only tested on Unity 5.3 for now.
- Performance has room for improvement.
- Doesn't work well with camera post processing.
- Draw CapsuleCollider/Mesh/etc.