Deprecated/No Longer Maintained
This project is no longer actively maintained. It does its job, but there are no plans to extend, change, update or improve it.
Full-of-features, easy-to-customize, free and open source, Material Design dashboard for icon packs.
Support my work and get rewards! ;)
How to Implement?
Everything you need to know can be found in the Wiki site.
- IconShowcase is the FIRST and ONLY dashboard translated to more than 10 languages.
- IconShowcase is the FIRST and ONLY dashboard that allows you to send notifications to your users.
- IconShowcase is the ONLY dashboard that provides support for more than 24 launchers.
- IconShowcase is the FIRST and ONLY dashboard that gives you
theme_resources.xmlwith each icon request. (Those are the files you need to support the most of launchers).
- IconShowcase was the first dashboard that included support for Kustom.
- IconShowcase is fully compatible with all devices and all android versions from Android 4.1 JellyBean.
- Compared to other dashboard, IconShowcase actually follows Material Design guidelines.
- Want more reasons? Check the features below.
- Material Design dashboard.
- License Checker.
- Changelog shown with every update.
- Previews section, where user can see and search for themed icons which organized by categories.
- Clickable icons in previews section, showing the icon and app name in a dialog.
- Cloud based (only) wallpapers.
- Wallpapers can be applied, cropped or downloaded.
- Wallpapers include a full-screen viewer with zooming capabilities.
- Option to change the columns amount in wallpapers section.
- Muzei Live Wallpaper support.
- In-app icon request tool. Fully functional. Without duplicates and incredibly fast. This tool generates 'appfilter.xml', 'theme_resources.xml' and 'appmap.xml' which are the needed files for icon packs designers to be able to provide support the most of launchers.
- Apply section with 26 supported launchers. Launchers are sorted by installed first, and alphabetically.
- FAQs section, to answer the questions your users have.
- Zooper and Kustom (widgets, wallpapers and komponents) support.
- Credits section.
- Settings section with these options:
- Option to clear app cache.
- Option to enable notifications (for new wallpapers and general news).
- Option to change where to download wallpapers.
- Option to hide icon from launchers.
- Analog clock widget.
- Widget/Shortcut to open the app. (In case users hide the icon).
- Tablet layouts.
- App works as a gallery so users are able to pick pictures to use them in other apps.
- Lots of customizations.
- Dashboard texts are translated to more than 10 languages, and more will come with time.
- Works with Android 4.1 and newer.
Help making IconShowcase available in more languages. Click here to go to the translation site.
Thanks to her, IconShowcase is completely free and open-source.
- Joaquin Cuitiño
- Patrick Jung
- Steve Albright
- Ahmed Rizwan
- Heinrich Reimer
- Alexandre Piveteau
- James Fenn
- Aidan Follestad
- Mike Penz
UI Design Collaborators
App Icon Creator
Find the complete library source here, in case you want to do some extra modifications and stuff, the result of such modifications (either success, errors, crashes, etc.) must be completely under your own risk and responsibility.
We do NOT provide support when using library source. This source is here just for experienced people and/or developers.
Finally, be sure to check the license terms before publishing your works. Projects or apps that do not comply with the license terms, will be reported.
This app is shared under the CreativeCommons Attribution-ShareAlike license.
Copyright 2017 Jahir Fiquitiva Licensed under the CreativeCommons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.