Jakarta EE is the future of cloud native Java. Jakarta EE open source software drives cloud native innovation, modernizes enterprise applications and protects investments in Java EE.
Install dependencies, build assets and start a web server:
yarn && yarn run production hugo server
Specification Section (Optional)
Fetch and copy pages for the Specification section:
yarn run specifications
Contributors list (Optional)
Contributors list json file (used on release page) can be generate via:
yarn run generate_contributor_list
P.S. Script also needs GH_TOKEN env variable to work, to run with env variable inline:
GH_TOKEN=<gh token here> yarn run generate_contributor_list
master branch because this used to be an organization website. Please make sure to target the
src branch when submitting a new pull request. A travis-ci job will take care of updating the master branch for us.
- Fork the jakartaee/jakarta.ee repository
- Clone repository:
git clone https://github.com/[your_github_username]/jakarta.ee.git
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -m 'Add some feature' -s
- Push feature branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request
Please refer to the CONTRIBUTING.md file for additional information on how to contribute to this project!
Declared Project Licenses
This program and the accompanying materials are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v. 2.0 which is available at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-2.0.
How to include a new membership testimonials
- Website https://jakarta.ee/membership/ rotates a series of membership testimonials.
- Each testimonial is around 400 characters long.
- To add a new quote, a Github issue and Pull-Request can be sent to https://github.com/jakartaee/jakarta.ee repository.
- Pull-request should contains a new
.ymlfile in the folder
data/membership/testimonials/with the folling format:
testimonial: "testimonial text no longer than 450 characters" title: "<Author of the testimonial> , <Organization>"
- Example of PR
How to add a reference in Jakarta EE Announcements section from one Jakarta EE Working Group post
Let's say we created a new post on jakarta.ee/news/ with the title "Jakarta EE 9.1 Released" and the url of https://jakarta.ee/news/jakartaee-91-released/
- Copy the https://jakarta.ee/news/jakartaee-91-released/ link to your clipboard
- On the front page of jakarta.ee under announcements, there's a "
Submit News" link
- Click "Submit News"
- Once at https://newsroom.eclipse.org/node/add/news
- paste the https://jakarta.ee/news/jakartaee-91-released/ url into the "URL" text box
- type "Jakarta EE 9.1 Released" into the "Title" text box
- leave "Announcements" selected
- leave the body empty
- check the "Jakarta EE" option under "Publishing Information"
- click "Save"
Hugo theme of the Eclipse Foundation look and feel.
Bugs and Feature Requests
Have a bug or a feature request? Please search for existing and closed issues. If your problem or idea is not addressed yet, please open a new issue.
Christopher Guindon (Eclipse Foundation)
- Jakarta® is a Trademark of the Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
- Eclipse® is a Trademark of the Eclipse Foundation, Inc.