Jakarta Enterprise Edition (EE) is the future of cloud native Java. Jakarta EE open source software drives cloud native innovation, modernizes enterprise applications and protects investments in Java EE.
Install dependencies, build assets and start a webserver:
npm install && npm run dev && hugo server --disableFastRender --buildFuture
- Fork the jakartaee/jakartaee.github.io repository
- Clone repository:
git clone https://github.com/[your_github_username]/jakartaee.github.io.git
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -m 'Add some feature' -s
- Push feature branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request
Declared Project Licenses
This program and the accompanying materials are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v. 2.0 which is available at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-2.0.
Hugo theme of the Eclipse Foundation look and feel.
Bugs and feature requests
Have a bug or a feature request? Please search for existing and closed issues. If your problem or idea is not addressed yet, please open a new issue.
Christopher Guindon (Eclipse Foundation)
- Jakarta and Jakarta EE are Trademarks of the Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
- Eclipse® is a Trademark of the Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
- Eclipse Foundation is a Trademark of the Eclipse Foundation, Inc.