Utilizes the kinect hardware, with a python, C++ backend and Electron web based frontend. Once best innovation and commuting app at DubHacks and placed 3rd in Consumer Appeal at EcoCar competition.
- Demo the frontend dashboard and interactive log explorer here
- You can find videos of this in action here
- Python 2.7
- Visual Studio
- See readme in
frontend/dashboardfor electron requirements
There are settings to configure how the code will run.
- If you don't have Windows 10 or a kinect, you will want to set
SIMULATE = True
- You can choose a
logs/folder, or use the default.
- Make sure
ELECTRON=Trueif you want to use the frontend
- Set LOG=True if you want to create a csv of the scores
python driver_metrics.py, the json data will be printed in the console
- Electron should open up, and also start showing data
- You can debug electron with
ctrl + shift + i