Generate markdown syntax tables from delimited text (TSV or CSV).
Current version is v1.3.0
- v1.3.0: add option to manually specify delimiter
- v1.2.0: added wiki table syntax as output option, including a few color options for this format
- v1.1.0: fixed some issues with the markdown to HTML renderer, start semantic versioning
- Handle quote-wrapped strings better, especially when they include commas
Try it out
A live version of this tool is at jakebathman.github.io/Markdown-Table-Generator
DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, December 2004
Copyright (C) 2004 Sam Hocevar email@example.com
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified copies of this license document, and changing it is allowed as long as the name is changed.
DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
- You just DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO.