- pip install django-jasmine
- Add 'django_jasmine' to your settings.INSTALLED_APPS.
- Add a urlconf to include('django_jasmine.urls').
- Visit the URL you've included in your urlconf to display Jasmine test results.
See the example directory for more information.
If you encounter some errors that isn't obvious to debug, you can add "django_jasmine" to your loggers.
- Write django tests for this app
- Add headless testing environments (e.g jasmine-headless-webkit or Zombie.js)
- Add Growl/notifyd notifications
- Rewrite the view to be class-based
- Refactorize urls for something prettier
Copyright (c) 2010 Movity, Inc Licensed new-style BSD, also containing Jasmine, which is licensed MIT. See LICENSE file for more information.