Elementor Iframe Widget
- Author URI: http://jakubforman.eu
- Contributors: JayJay666
- Tags: elementor, elementor addon, elementor extension, elements, widgets, iframe, elementor iframe, elementor widget, jayjay666
- Last release Download latest version
- License: GPL v2 or later
- License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Elementor Iframe Widget is a open source plugin adding
<iframe> widget to the Elementor library. With Elementor Pro
enable dynamic tags! All widgets & extension that can be used with
Elementor page builder
Installation and usage
- Install and activate the required plugin Elementor page builder.
- Unzip the downloaded elementor-iframe-widget.zip file and upload to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Create new page and start creating page with Elementor and Elementor Iframe Widget :)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it work with the theme that I am using ?
Our tests indicate that the elements work well with most themes that are well coded.
- Will this plugin be available in wordpress.org ?
Time will tell. When we estimate plugin has enough added functionalities to Elementor, or some other reason, it will be available on wp.org. So far, install it from GitHub (Download stable version zip).