- Version bump due to a broken publishing of 1.0.1 at npm registry.
- Fixes incorrectly declared js-yaml dependency
- Drops node 0.6 support in favour to node 0.10.
- Drops our private build of yaml.js in favour to js-yaml.
- Removes Makefile and test.bat and adds cross-platform test runner via
- Fixes code formatting following JSHint guidelines. Adds
npm run check.
- Adds code formatting checks on prepublish step.
0.5.0 / 2012-09-06
0.4.1 / 2012-08-07
- Fixed Yaml comments parsing on Windows.
0.4.0 / 2012-08-06
- Added full windows support with tests.
- Patched yaml.js to support CRLF line endings.
0.3.1 / 2012-08-02
- Added direct path to vows dependency.
- Added fs.existsSync fallback to get rid of 0.8 warnings.
0.3.0 / 2012-07-09
- Removed 'rightjs' dependency as it's an overkill to use it.
0.2.3 / 2012-06-17
- Fixed error classes (missing name which affects instanceof).
0.2.2 / 2012-06-17
- Fixed tests (no assert.length).
- Added exceptions in case of unknown group/type or YAML syntax.
- Fixed dev dependencies.
0.2.1 / 2011-04-15
- Fixes expanding folder/prefix* wildcard paths.
0.2.0 / 2011-04-07
- type property (denoting file extension, e.g. 'css') is now passed to processGroup method allowing reuse of single AssetsExpander instance for finding various types of files.
0.1.2 / 2011-04-05
- Fixed repeating entries when processing groups.
- Fixed processing wildcard attributes with extra characters, e.g. 'abstract-*'.
- Fixed parsing lists elements.
0.1.1 / 2011-04-03
- Added support for dashes (-) in YAML files.
0.1.0 / 2011-03-26
- First version of assets-expander library.
- Implemented assets expanding from YAML files.
- Implemented expanding:
- simple list - 'asset1,asset2,asset3'
- wildcard flat lists - 'asset*'
- wildcard multi-level lists - '**/*'
- single level sublists - 'folder/[asset1,asset2,asset3]'