Every piece of software has bugs, and squashing them should always be the priority.
If you spotted an incorrect behavior, knowing the following facts will help fixing it:
- What's your input CSS and expected output?
- Do you use clean-css directly or through any of the plugins?
- What options do you pass to clean-css / the plugin?
- What version of clean-css do you use?
- What operating system do you use?
We love pull requests! To contribute to clean-css first fork, then clone the repo:
git clone email@example.com:your-username/clean-css.git
Make sure you have node 4.0+ installed so npm can download all dependencies for you:
Make sure the tests pass:
Then add tests for your change. Check if tests fail. Make your change. Make the tests pass.
At the end make sure code styling validation passes:
npm run check
Finally push to your fork and submit a pull request.
At this point you're waiting for a PR review which should not thake more than a day.
Some things that will increase the chance that your pull request is accepted:
- Write tests.
- Write self-documenting code.
- Squash commits.
- Write a good commit message.