This app can help you push/pull project level translations into Transifex.
You must set the following in your settings file
# The username for the Transifex server TRANSIFEX_USERNAME = 'username' # The password for the Transifex server TRANSIFEX_PASSWORD = 'password'
The following are optional settings
# The Transifex host to use # default: `https://www.Transifex.net/` TRANSIFEX_HOST # The source language for your strings. # default: The Django LANGUAGE_CODE setting SOURCE_LANGUAGE_CODE # What prefix to give the resources # default: No prefix RESOURCE_PREFIX # The slug for the project # default: `MyProject` PROJECT_SLUG # A set of key/value mappings, where the key is the # Transifex language code, and the value is the # Django language code # default: No mappings LANGUAGE_MAPPING
- Swtich to py.test and tox.ini
PROJECT_PATHsetting overridable from
README.rstto be markdown
- Make pull_translations and create_project commands print to the command line
- Output the name of the command being run before the command executes
- Make the user confirm on update_source_translations, as it is a destructive action
- Make the user confirm their intentions when they are pushing translations which could destroy work done on the Transifex server
- Add output on commandline when commands execute sucessfully
- Add example settings into readme