Analyzing head-to-head competitive interaction data
Author: James P. Curley,
Contributions: Jiayi Fu, Ke Shen & Ziheng Huang
Maintainer: James P. Curley
email: jc3181 AT columbia DOT edu
Even though this package is in development, if you do use it in published research please cite it as:
Curley, J.P. 2016, compete: Analyzing Social Hierarchies: R package version 0.1
- get_wl_matrix - turns edgelist into Win-Loss Sociomatrix
- get_di_matrix - turns Win-Loss Sociomatrix into Binary Win-Loss Sociomatrix
org_matrix - organize Sociomatrix
dci - Directional Consistency of Sociomatrix
- phi - Phi Skew-Symmetry Coefficient of Sociomatrix
- dc_test - Randomization Test of Directional Consistency and Phi Skew-Symmetry
- devries - Modified Landau's h' of Sociomatrix and randomization test
- ttri - Triangle Transitivity of Sociomatrix
- ttri_test - Randomization Test of Triangle Transitivity of Sociomatrix
- isi98 - I&SI ranking of Sociomatrix (see documentation)
- isi13 - I&SI ranking of Sociomatrix using updated algorithm (see documentation)
- ds - get David's Scores of Sociomatrix
This package was used in the following papers:
See publication list of Curley Lab here for some examples.
So, N. et al. 2015, A Social Network Approach Reveals Associations between Mouse Social Dominance and Brain Gene Expression, PLOS ONE
Curley JP, 2016, Temporal Pairwise-Correlation Analysis Provides Empirical Support for Attention Hierarchies in Mice, Biology Letters
Williamson C, Lee W & Curley JP, 2016, Temporal Dynamics of Social Hierarchy Formation and Maintenance in Male Mice., Animal Behaviour.
Williamson CM, Franks B & Curley JP, 2016, Mouse Social Network Dynamics and Community Structure are Associated with Brain Plasticity-Related Gene Expression, Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience 10:152.
Arseneau-Robara TJM et al., 2017, Intra- and interindividual differences in the costs and benefits of intergroup aggression in female vervet monkeys, Animal Behaviour 123:129–137.
Williamson CM, Romeo RD & Curley JP, 2017, Dynamic changes in social dominance and mPOA GnRH expression in male mice following social opportunity, Hormones & Behavior 87:80-88.
Williamson CM, Lee W, Romeo RD & Curley JP, 2017, Social context-dependent relationships between mouse dominance rank and plasma hormone levels. Physiology & Behavior.