Extremely simple shooting game I quickly made in one afternoon using Unity. Repo only includes the source code files, as I've lost the media files since then.
- Player.cs: handes user interaction and controls (e.g: UI)
- Glock.cs: handles the gun behavior
- BulletStuck.cs: stops bullets when they hit static objects and instantiates the corresponding particle and sound effects
- Spawner.cs: spawns mobs on somehow random intervals and moves them across predefined paths. Uses Catmull–Rom splines for path smoothing.
- Overlord.cs: handles the mobs behavior when hit by bullets
- Events.cs: helps keeping source files more independent from each other, by providing common event delegates