DanmakU is an high performance, open source development kit for Unity3D focused on simplifying the development of 2D bullet hell games.
- Comprehensive toolset for firing and managing large quantities of similar objects.
- Built for high multithreaded performance with the Unity C# Jobs system and GPU instancing.
- (Virtually) Zero garbage collection allocs.
- Compatible with, and built on the Unity MonoBleedingEdge (.NET 4.6) runtime.
- Easy and composable bullet pattern construction with the Fireables API.
Requirements and Caveats
- Unity 2018.1 or newer.
- Support for Procedural GPU Instancing. All shaders used to render bullets must have GPU Instancing enabled. Requires Shader Model 4.5 or newer.