SPRY SPY PRY SPRY SPY PRY SPRY
social media intelligence from the terminal
WORKING SCREENSHOT (version 0.4.9)
this is in early beta
30 social accounts working so far...
- Saves profile images and content from each profile found in the directory that you ran the command from.
- Puts all found data into a single PDF (username-report.pdf) in the directory that you ran the command from.
- Progress DOTS and nice COLOURS assuming your terminal supports it.
- Randomized pausing between lookups so you don't get blocked.
- Randomized list of +8500 User Agent strings in use by default (can override via -u arg).
- Proxy override via -p arg.
INSTALL via pip:
pip install spry
INSTALL via git:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:jamesacampbell/spry.git
cd spry then
python spry-run.py [username]
the goal is to get to +100 services that have public url user name profile links to check and gather information from
run without spitting out a pdf report:
spry [username] --no-report
run with verbose mode (show the user agent of each request):
spry [username] -v