A Pelican theme using Bootstrap 2 and Droid fonts.
Theme is still in a very basic state. It has:
- Basic content listing - home, tag, category.
- Single post and single page templates. Articles can be linked to their source code URLs.
- A touch of responsiveness.
- Tag pages.
- Category pages.
- Code highlighting with monokai.
- Works with Pelican related_posts plugin.
And some bugs!
- Author pages.
- Multi language support.
- Handling of Pelican links setting.
- Clean and valid HTML - partly as a result of some external libraries.
It's all open - contributions welcome, especially with HTML / CSS. Please check out the Issues.
We've stuck a few settings in to customise the theme.
PROFILE_IMG_URL- Set the image for the top circle cutout. (Has no default yet).
TAGLINE- Used for the page titles and some meta tags.
Article source links
Droidstrap can link to an article's source code within a repository, for example, on GitHub. Update the following settings to enable this feature:
SHOW_SCM_LINKS- Set to
Trueto turn on article source links.
SCM_BASE_URL- Set as the public URL of your blog's source tree. E.g. 'https://github.com/jamescooke/blog/blob/master/'
SCM_LINK_TEXT- Optional, set a text to be used for article source links. Defaults to 'Article source'.
Plus for each article that source should be shown a
scm_path property should be
added to the article
should be the name of the file in the repository relative to the
License & Contributors
Contributors are listed. Thanks all!